I know the hurt you feel from the past & I know you aren’t so quick to trust anymore, either! But I can tell you that as long as you bring your past into your present, your future only has one option.
And I know, might be saying…..
You: “Serah, I’ve done SO much work, I’ve been loving myself, I ready the books, the videos, I’ve gone to therapy (my favorite), why isn’t it working???” And I tell you…..
Me: “Yes, you have done incredible! You have slayed it when it comes to the work you’ve done. And yet, there’s still something missing isn’t there?”…..
You: “OMG, YAASSSS…..what the F!!!”
Me: “Yep, I totally get it! I was used to be there too! You see, you’ve been going to the “Self-Love Gym” & slaying it, but all that is what you’ve been able to see consciously…..& yet, you have deeper patterns hidden within your subconscious that are dictating your thoughts, emotions & behaviors – kinda like going to the gym & only working the left side of your body – well, now you need the right side & that’s why you’re here with me!”
READY FOR AN UPGRADE TO THE LOVE YOU DESIRE – After a breakup OR so you don’t breakup.
Because I believe there is a next-level of “connection” possible within our relationships, both personally + professionally…..& if you’re on this page, you have already felt this too, haven’t you?
- Are you single or feel like you’re single while in a committed relationship?
- Still can’t figure out why you keep attracting the same attract emotionally unavailable or non-committal types of relationships?
- Have a passionate desire to find your twin flame?
- Have been hurt too many times & afraid to open up again?
- Struggle to set clear, healthy boundaries?
- Feel like you’re handing over your power on a platter & don’t know how to get it back?
- Struggle with the conflict of wanting deep connection but fear being locked in or loosing your freedom?
- Think you might be in a toxic relationship where you feel manipulated, bullied & then blamed & now don’t know a way out?
- Do you fear being lonely, afraid your partner will leave you OR afraid you won’t find “the one”?